Old Blacksmith Shop, Block 8, Lot 15

Dublin Core

Title

Old Blacksmith Shop, Block 8, Lot 15

Subject

Architecture
Historic Reconstruction

Description

The Blacksmith Shop at 26 Charlotte Street is a reconstruction of an outbuilding located on the site during the British Period (1763-1783). The Historic St. Augustine Preservation Board reconstructed the Blacksmith Shop in 1966 as part of San Augustín Antiguo, a living history museum. Today, the property is managed by the University of Florida Historic St. Augustine, Inc.

Publisher

St. Augustine Record

Date

1965-1967

Rights

All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.

Format

Print Photograph

Coverage

Judson Property
Old Blacksmith Shop
26 Charlotte Street
St. Augustine
Florida
U.S.A.

Citation

“Old Blacksmith Shop, Block 8, Lot 15,” Resilience: Black Heritage in St. Augustine, accessed September 29, 2022, https://blackheritagestaugustine.omeka.net/items/show/11.

Output Formats

Geolocation