Avero House, Block 7, Lot 5

Dublin Core

Title

Avero House, Block 7, Lot 5

Subject

Archaeology
Architecture
Historic Preservation

Description

The Avero House at 41 St. George Street is a restored structure from the First Spanish Period (1565-1764). Today, the building is home to the St. Photios Greek Orthodox National Shrine.

Date

1972

Rights

All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.

Format

Print Photograph

Language

English

Coverage

St. Photios Greek Orthodox National Shrine
Avero House
41 St. George Street
St. Augustine
Florida
U.S.A.

Citation

“Avero House, Block 7, Lot 5,” Resilience: Black Heritage in St. Augustine, accessed September 29, 2022, https://blackheritagestaugustine.omeka.net/items/show/204.

Output Formats

Geolocation